Sunday, October 15, 2006

You Can't Mount Here

Chillin' with my west coast guild members today before D&D, it looks like everyone I know is ready to bail on WoW. I feel guilty for never running a real raid on Feathermoon, but after learning that, I'm currently auctioning off all my virtual stuff. Does anyone need sungrass? I have Stormwind minimized as I write this. I am the hot chick by the mailbox.

I have more to say on how trying out a Massively Multiplayer Treadmill destroyed my enjoyment of levelling up characters. I'll be back to discuss it in full. My purpose at the moment is to switch the focus of this blog to something other than television. I have two challenges to encourage this change in direction.


Halloween is approaching, and I think this would be a good time to discuss our favorite monsters and why. Shall we say by Thursday? And That Guy Skipp (downgraded from "My Pal," a title which has yet to be reinstated) mentioned an experiment on
Storytellers Unplugged that I think we should steal. They are posting their old scary stories over there. I have one from third grade I can share. Are you in?

One final note, I'm not sure if I'm supposed to respond to blog posts on my own site in the comments sections or not. Let's say I wanted to call Mr. Bile out for writing "Never do this" and bolding it. If I want to ask him why (it's working for them so far) or to challenge his formatting ("Dude, what's with the bold? I don't use bold.") where am I supposed to put that?


I'm all for the Penny Arcade passive-aggressive fictional posts myself. Also, I think we both need to cut down on the number of words in our titles...or change the font size.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah I'm probably going to keep playing. Still too bad I have no RL people to do it with anymore. Also I'd get to raid a lot more if I had a 9-5 job.

Anonymous said...

People giving up on WoW? Perish the thought...guess that means it's time for that expansion to hurry up and get here.

Much like Lost, I feel I am the only person (well, PC gamer, I guess) who has absolutely never played WoW. Does that make me a bad person? I think some would vote yes...those are the people who will perish in the first wave of attacks.

Narraptor said...

As of yesterday, WOW has been uninstalled from my CPU. DEFCON and Okami will distract me for now...though the latter suffers from "seven words and press the X-button" unskippable narration. I'm really just holding out for the non-Gametap Sam and Max.