Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Average Size For, You Know, White Text

My Pal Skipp (recently promoted from "That Guy Skipp," thanks to this suggestion) said he would like to read more of our blog, but it hurts his eyes. I hope he only meant that the text was a bit too small for his jaded peepers.

Cover one eye and tell me if you can read the following:


4 8 15 16 23 42


Personally, I like the look of Small Trebuchet, but I can deal with Arial Normal as it's the only constructive criticism we've received so far. I think the Halloween colors might be screwing with my eyes as well, and I'm open to suggestions on readable color combinations other than black text on an empty white plain of contentlessness.


(Edit: I have gone back and changed as many previous posts as I could to fit the current font scheme. Due to complications with the template, this did not always work, but the majority of articles posted previous to this installment are now readable.)

No comments: