Saturday, October 07, 2006

Victory Is Ours

I apologize for the lack of posts on post days. This was a result of technical difficulties, disillusionment, and Internet/TV lag. (The latter is like jet lag, but when you go without your daily sites and TV shows for a week. I had a lot of catching up to do.) Luckily, I haven't e-mailed anoyone about the existence of this site yet, so it is unlikely anyone other than myself is disappointed.

Barring a lack of connectivity, it will not happen again.

Mr. Bile figured out how to trick the beta into letting him in. Apparently, if you threaten to create your own blog after attempting several times to join another, Blogger caves. Huzzah!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Slacking...you should really work on that. I can let it slide this time, but in the future my virtues may not prove to be so....I dunno, virtuous, I guess.