Sunday, November 19, 2006

Horse: The Beaten

Pardon me, Mr. Bile, but the significant other rules from the core system are indeed in effect. You must have confused them with the "f@!# buddy" modifier, which grants you extra points for friends you can have sex with with the illusion of no strings attached but hidden emotional damage.

Forgive me for the censorship, but I can't bring myself to acknowledge that such a term exists. That's part of the reason why we ignore the new simplified rules.


For the record, significant others are scored as follows:


Significant other: 100 points

Additional significant others: 25 points


Most important, friends with significant others are worth half normal point value, rounded down to the nearest multiple of 5. That means I'm only worth 10 points to you, but you give me a full 25.

2 comments:

Mister Bile said...

Huh. It turns out I've been using the original printing of the core rules... in that one, it refers to both Girlfriends and "Girlfriends," which gets confusing since they left out any quote marks in the second half of the book. It also leaves out entirely the idea of boyfriends, which I know they took a lot of heat for.

I've been told that one day my copy will be a collector's item. The same people assure me that in the far flung future, I can cash in my copyright-ignoring copy of Deities and Demigods for more than the current edition sells for.

Anonymous said...

I think I score less than 50 so take that you bums!