Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Monster Get

At the same moment that Narraptor was watching The Children Of Men, I was watching Little Monsters for the first time.

There is an almost inconveivably vast list of movies that every member of my peer group has seen, except for me. In High School, this never came up very often. In College, the cracks started to show, and I'd attract suprised looks for comments like, "Aliens? Was it really that good?" Now, they just sigh and shake their heads when they find out that I've subjected myself to four out of six Children Of The Corn films, but I had never bothererd to see any of The Exorcists.

This is not to imply that Little Monsters is a classic film of its time. The 80's has far better
monster and Howie Mandel kid's movies for your collection. But the important thing is that by 2015, I should be able to fake my childhood Pop Cluture Cred.

No comments: