Wednesday, January 10, 2007

East Coast Book Tour

Attention, East Coast readers. I will be flying to Virginia at the end of the month to promote the second novel in my series about a cat who captures serial killers. I will arrive on Saturday, January 27th and leave on Sunday, February 4th. My stay may be cut short if I choose to visit New York at the end of the week for some reason.

Digame, Won't You Tell Me
picks up immediately after Manos De Gatos left off. The necrophiliac Bukkake Killer is now locked away in a maximum security aquarium prison, but feline detective Night Taco's favorite librarian has gone missing! Night Taco will have to plumb the depths of the Bukkake Killer's psyche to learn how to see what the kidnapper, who also happens to be a serial killer, sees. Unfortunately for him, this does not work as well as it does in movies!

The first novel in the
Cat Paws series is currently out of print, and Digame, Won't You Tell Me won't actually be on shelves until at least 2009. Advance galleys will not be made available during the tour. I will, however, be on hand to sign any Tad Williams books bought in the store.

1 comment:

Mister Bile said...

My favorite factoid about the Cat Paws series: Each of the serial killers is based off of someone he knows in real life.