Saturday, May 26, 2007

Next Week On Canned Food And Shotguns

I hate to write about blog business, but I suppose it's inevitable every once in awhile.

New content has been a bit irregular of late. Let me assure you that this does not represent a decreased level of commitment among our contributors. If anything, it's the result of being too self-critical. Few people may know this site exists, but we hold ourselves to pretty high standards nonetheless. Sure, I could post my gut reaction to
Spider-Man 3 (The musical parts everyone else hated? Aside from Topher Grace's Venom teeth, those were the only parts I liked.), but if I have nothing constructive to add to the conversation, what's the point? This was never meant to be a forum upon which we vented Interlard opinion.

At the same time, all our contributors have been going through employment fluctuations. It's an unfortunate confluence of events to be sure, but I trust our readers will understand that these things happen. When the dust settles, things should get back to normal...at least until August, when we decide upon the blog's ultimate fate.


In the meantime, I propose that next week is Whatcha Been Playin week. I have my three P's (Peggle, Puzzle Quest, and Paranoia) to discuss, and I'm sure Mr. Bile and Tom Foolery are playing something, otherwise they'd have commented on this post by now. Blogs that aren't this blog are encouraged to contribute as well.

Game on?

No comments: