Friday, May 04, 2007

Midnight Is Movie Time

I haven't seen Spider-Man 3 yet. Please let me know if there are any moments in the film that the previews didn't spoil. So far, the reviews have led me believe that the only unexpected event is when Peter Parker starts an emo band called "The Venoms." Also, let me know if there's anyone left on Earth who hasn't watched the film yet. It's only been twenty four hours since it came out, but I'm already feeling left behind.

There are still plenty of films left this summer for me to enjoy a day-one midnight showing. I'm not sure if I'll be able to do it for Pirates 3, though. I'd likely spend the entire night scanning the crowd, looking for an excuse to yell at the first guy talking trash about the second one.

I can probably wait until Harry Potter 5. For once, I can meet my fellow moviegoers with open arms and tell them, "You know what? I'm perfectly fine with the fact that you never read the Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix. Hell, I wish I hadn't."

1 comment:

TomFoolery000 said...

Part of the magickckk of being TomFoolery, is that while you have not seen many of the movies you should have, you also have not seen many of the movies you should not have.