Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Good News, Everyone!

I'm late for my oh-so-anticipated Lost insights, but something else has come up. It's just as well. Both last week's show and LOSTCast completely ignored what happened in the previous episode I dreamed, and the latest introduced what my wife rightly pointed out as the most implausible twist yet. Sayid's hot, he can repair delicate electronic equipment, interrogate people, tell when they're lying, track them through the woods, handle all types of weapons, AND he's a great cook?

Allow me to take a moment to gloat about how cool my wife is.


Anyway, news of more importance has come up. Two of our commenters... commentators... people who have left comments on Canned Food and Shotguns have recently started their own blogs. Jander and Jaxjaggywire have entered the Blogspot'o'sphere, giving both me and the evil Mr. Bile sites to retreat to when our inevitable acrimonious break-up occurs. In the meantime, when we can't be bothered to report on what games we're playin' or what movies we've seen, both of them seem to be happy to. You can find the links to their blogs under our new sidebar category, "Blogs That Aren't This Blog."

1 comment:

jaxjaggywires said...

As I read this post, my mind started playing the old Queen hit "Under Pressure"...

Nice to be part of this virtual blog-iverse. I must now make sure to write in such a way that makes my existence interesting. It should prove difficult, but with practice I might just be able to pull it off.