Thursday, September 21, 2006

There's a Healthpack in the Kitchen

Three posts in and no positive news to report. The Amber Alerts are a constant reminder that Mr. Bile has not been found. Call 911 if you spot someone traveling the Internet with the handle ycant1fcknlogin78.

Blogger Help was nice enough to point out that this is a known issue in the beta. There are also forum posts assuring me that Mr. Bile is not the only person with this problem. If someone ever finds a solution to this problem on the forums, please let me know. I’d like to get this sorted out before Sunday.

My office building is undergoing renovations that have left our hallways looking like something out of a bad first person shooter. Unfortunately, they re-installed the ceiling tiles the day I brought my digital camera, and it wasn’t the same without the exposed insulation and exit signs dangling at right angles just above my head. Though it still bears a resemblance to an unfinished mod, it’s not as interesting without the potential for zombies and headcrabs.

But, yes, there are crates. They say "ceiling" on them.

No comments: